My blog has been a bit dry in topics about Pakistan. I want to open the floor to see if my readers have any questions they want me to explore (before I depart from Pakistan for the summer and return in August).
What do you want to know about Pakistan?
[Click on the Comments link below to leave your questions and comments. Thank you.]
I lost your email and did a search for you on the internet and found your wonderful web site! WOW You in Pakistan! Talk about a traveling teacher! Good Going Scott! You will remember me: You replaced me at Krobo Girls SS and we bumped into each other at NSTA - Atlanta. Anyway,..I wanted to know something about Atlanta Public Schools. Gimmie a buzz. retsetevets@hotmail.com Steve Tester
4 comments:
When are you leaving for Pakistan?
It's the other way around. I'm leaving Pakistan for the summer and I'll return to Pakistan in the fall.
When will you be back in the states?
Hi Scott
I lost your email and did a search for you on the internet and found your wonderful web site! WOW You in Pakistan! Talk about a traveling teacher! Good Going Scott! You will remember me: You replaced me at Krobo Girls SS and we bumped into each other at NSTA - Atlanta.
Anyway,..I wanted to know something about Atlanta Public Schools.
Gimmie a buzz. retsetevets@hotmail.com
Steve Tester
Post a Comment