Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hands on Atlanta: Teamworks!

Every day, Hands On Atlanta volunteers serve with more than 400 community-based agencies and schools throughout Atlanta. Hands On Atlanta’s partnering agencies offer our volunteers a wide assortment of flexible volunteer opportunities for individuals, families and corporate and community groups.
I have volunteered in Atlanta through Hands on Atlanta since I was in high school with their Hands on Atlanta Day. Later I have been a team leader for their Technology Service Day. These days I am trying a different program on these agency called TeamWorks!.

TeamWorks! is an opportunity for a group of strangers to join together on a variety of projects around Atlanta. My team is Team Caffeine, an homage to the kickstart to many people's mornings. We will be busy at a project each week for two months - and I look forward to getting to know these people and the organizations at which we volunteer.

Team Caffeine - Get Your Buzz On... Woot!

No comments: