Yoann asked me for my thoughts during my final dinner at home. Beyond enjoying Los Loros Mexican take-out, I thought about how nice it was to spend time with family.
These are fleeting times that we have together with family. In the past, I felt compelled to cram in family fun and activities with friends. Now, I simply take pleasure in sitting with friends and family – you know, enjoying each other’s company. Forget the laundry list of goodbyes, the need for reconciliation, and must-do activities.
In actuality, my last few days I spent at home were in a calm panic (exterior/interior attitude) and with my own personal form of PMS. Yes, I did procrastinate on packing and completing administrative tasks, but I honestly did not think it would take as long as it did to do many things. I also hit my head against the wall prioritizing shipping items, with availability and creature comforts. I figure that necessary items with all be present in Pakistan.
Sunday, July 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment