I sat down with an individual from Islamabad to learn about the social life available here. It was pleasureable to here him spout out a number of places, people, and information that most tourist would never see. I'm not interested in the illicit lifestyle possible, but rather the places where people go to meet and relax. This individual rattled off a bowling alley, a movie theater, a number of clubs (with some more intense than others), and other places to meet individuals socially. The times to visit as well as the cultural view of socialization was interesting - and something to check out in good time.It was also interesting to hear a more personal story of life in Islamabad. The city appears quiet on the surface. However, though there are many wealthy individuals here, these people have their own tales to share. I can't share these stories because that would betray a trust I am developing with others - but suffice it to say that I hope people find a way to look past the cover of the book.
No comments:
Post a Comment